Today I am blogging about concussions. I decided to do this
after having a very severe one during my football season this year. I got illegally
blindsided resulting in an immediate concussion. This changed my life because I
was taken out of football for 3 weeks, I have trouble concentrating, and my
grades have lowered. I was extremely lucky though; I continued to play that
game and continued to get hit. Usually when you continue to play you get something
known as second impact syndrome. This is when you continue to play and you get
a concussion on top of a concussion. This can lead to severe permanent brain
issues and even death. I read a blog on the effects of concussions and read
about how to prevent them and how the national drug association is trying to
limit them as much as possible. Check it out!
From reading this I actually learned more about concussions that I didnt know about.
ReplyDeleteI have never gotten a concussion before but I know that many people have and that I probably will get one too because I wrestle
ReplyDeleteI have never gotten a concussion before but my brother got one a while ago and couldn't do anything. I kind of know how you feel.
ReplyDeleteNICE TO KNOW ABOUT CONCUSSIONS
ReplyDeletenever had a concussion but thanks for warning me about theem
ReplyDeleteDang never had a concussion before but from reading this I now know greatly how to prevent it and how not to get a serious one
ReplyDeletei have had one and they suck. this is so interesting. hope you're okay.
ReplyDeleteI've had one before, didn't tern out to well.
ReplyDelete