20140204


I have just finished the book Insurgent which is the 2nd book in the Divergent Trilogy. I am about to start reading the book Allegiant. This is the third book in the trilogy. I decided to read it after reading the first 2 books and completely loving them. 
 I predict that in this book Tris (the man character) will end up dying or she will find out go to the outside world and discover something very serious. I also believe that the outside world will capture her and perform tests to try to discover how to make more people divergent.
 I think the entire colony will leave and go after the outside world either causing serious chaos or death of all of them.  I am a little pessimistic about the book after hearing some of the reviews.  About 45% of the reviews said it was a terrible book and it isn’t worth reading. Im reading it anyways and i will post agin to keep you updated.

4 comments:

  1. I am reading the same book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. It sounds like a really sad series of books, maybe it won't even have a happy ending. What does "divergent" even mean. Are they aliens or something? Or MAYBE they just go to the outside world, and find out they're actually on the moon or something, but with oxygen. That would be cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book sounds sad but i think i will add it to my list to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read another blog for a book in this series and your blog makes me want to read all of the books now.

    ReplyDelete