20140114

I have been reading the amazing book “Insurgent” by Veronica Roth. This book is just as good, if not better than “Divergent”. I started reading it and instantly got hooked on this amazing book.

 I read close to 620 pages in one week, which is a lot more than it sounds like. The best thing about this book is the intense action scenes that are described so well. When I’m reading I feel as if I’m in the book, in the character. 

The author describes every scene and character so well which just adds on to the amazing story. If I had to pick one bad thing about this story it would be the romance. The book is made to lean towards both genders, but I think it has too much romance. Also the character is so bipolar it is hard to make the switch with her emotions. Overall this book has many more ups than downs. It’s a must read! I cannot wait to finish it.  


1 comment:

  1. Insergent sounds like a very bod book, maybe i should give it a read

    ReplyDelete