20140128

Insurgent; this is without a doubt in my mind one of my top three books I have read. I just finished it and all I can say is wow. Veronica Roth wrote this sequel to the book “Divergent”. I thought the first book in this series was fantastic, until I read this.
 Insurgent is about the main character “Tris” who battles herself and the crazed super genius of a mastermind “Jeanine”. Jeanine is trying to use simulations to create a substance to brainwash humans. Tris is one of the only people able to stop her, she has to risk everything to save anyone. That’s not it, there is some huge government secrets being held that the people should know. One secret so big, it leads to a third book! Read the book to find out.

The book is full of twists, crazy cliff hangers, and action. Overall I would rate this book a 5/5! The reader that would enjoy reading this book would be someone who loves romantic action books with a hint of sci-fi. But seriously anyone would love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment