The book “Allegiant” is still a great book! I have continued
reading and just cannot put it down. If I had to choose the best thing about
the book it would have to be the amount of action and twist the characters encounter.
When Veronica Roth wrote this series she made the characters come to life, she
describes every detail immensely. The action continuously leaves you begging
for more and the twists blow your mind! Although I did rate it a 10/10 there
has to be a downside. If I had to choose the worst part of the book I would say
it is the fact that she isn'tth book. Veronica
Roth has such a great capability with molding words into astonishing books. I hope she continues cranking out best sellers!
going to make a 4
The amount of action makes this book sound really intense and a fun rad however the immense detail i feel could get in the way of the suspense.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you that his book is so amazing and has so much detail! I would definitely say there was surprises, not really surprises that i liked.... but she did a good job of keeping up the detail throughout the story
ReplyDeleteI think i would enjoy this book because i like it when authors bring the characters to life and describe all the different details so you can understand it better.
ReplyDelete