There are 5 factions she can choose from and
they are all completely different. She isn’t any normal girl though, she is
something that is very rare, and if anyone finds out they will try and kill
her. That’s not the bad part, the bad
part is that a crazy government leader wants to control her faction and use
them to take over the country. But she and a select few are the only ones who
can stop him. Does he succeed or does
she? Read and find out!
I would Rate this book a 5/5. It has tons of action
while at the same time a little romance and mystery. The book had me on the
edge of my seat. That’s why I finished it in 3 days.
The type of reader that would enjoy this is
someone who enjoys action and adventure with a little romance. If you enjoyed the
hunger games trilogy I would recommend this.
The style used to write this is in
complete 1st person. There is
plenty of dialogue and personal thoughts. It almost makes you feel as if you
are the main character. Overall this is an
amazing book and I highly recommend you read it.
Divergent Artical:
This artical describes the book and gives a very good summary on what is going on in the book.
Sounds like a really great book! I might have to read it sometime!
ReplyDeleteThis book sounds really good. Other people have also told me its really good!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good read! i will have to read it next!
ReplyDeleteFrom the blog it looks like a really good read. I just started to read the book so hopefully it will be as good as it sounds
ReplyDeleteThat sounds very interesting. I might read that sometime because I have also heard from other people that it is very good.
ReplyDeleteHonestly this does not sound very interesting, not my style of book
ReplyDeleteThis seems like it could be a good read.
ReplyDelete