20131217


I have just picked up the sequel to the book divergent, Insurgent. I decided to choose this book after reading the book divergent and getting hooked on it, I read the 690 page book in only 3 days. It was by far the best book I have ever read.

 Then one of my friends mentioned to me that there was a sequel to the book, and I knew I had to read it. Before I bought it though I went onto some websites and decided to read some reviews on it before I spent my money, every single review gave it a 4/5 to 5/5 stars and exclaims how great it was.

 I predict this book will continue onto the last book because Divergent left off on a cliff hanger. I think that the book will continue the story and they will continue facing the dangers of the corrupt government.

  I also think that the protagonist will end up fighting herself because of all the things she has already gone through. Secrets will be revealed and friendships will be destroyed.  I believe this will succeed the last book and be even better.  I will come back next week and let you all know how it is.

3 comments:

  1. this is a great summary! i think i will look more into this book thanks to your recommendation. it seems very intriging and sounds like a book i would like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading insurgent right now and it is great! It is not as action filled as Divergent but it is still very good. Hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read divergent but i never knew there was a sequel to it. i think i will read it.

    ReplyDelete